[ADVERT] IDEAL VDV Professional Network Tester for sale.

Just having a clear out...

If anyone needs a really good network test then I've just posted one on
eBa=
y. The IDEAL VDV can be used for cat3,4,5,6 , Coax/CCTV and also as a 4
Ton=
e generator.

Its much better than the cheap Chinese continuity style testers that you
ca=
n get for =A35 on eBay, as it also detects if you've wired the cable end
to=
end correctly, BUT have split the pairs. This would lead to network perfor=
mance issue as you would no longer have the benefit of a balanced signal..
=
in fact you'd possibly be introducing noise onto the wire! Its saved me at
=
least 3 incorrectly wired cables as I was flood wiring the house with
cat5e=
.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=3DSTRK:MESELX:IT=
&item=3D230303783611