Looking for Digital Photo Frame

  • Subject: Looking for Digital Photo Frame
  • From: "wheelbarrowuk2001" <yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:29:09 -0000

Hi,

Having just got back from Hong Kong and find we have taken nearly 5k
images.

We are now looking for digital photo frame. There are so many of these
available it's not going to be a easy task.

Whilst in HK we did buy a Sony 9" device for our Dad but it had a
glass screen which reflected sun light so it wasn't great.

so what i am wondering is what have others got, or which ones should
we avoid.

Any pointers

Regards

Paul