Re: Looking for Digital Photo Frame

  • Subject: Re: Looking for Digital Photo Frame
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:10:26 -0000

PC Pro recently did a review of the best ones.

I beleive Kodak ones came out top for two sizes.

Not sure whether you want Wifi etc...

Ahh.... Found the link :

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/labs/164/digital-photo-frames/products.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/6jaoy4

Click on 'Product' for more detail on any specific Photoframe

Cheers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "wheelbarrowuk2001" <yahoo@...>