From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kevin Hawkins
Sent: 21 October 2008 00:41
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] X10 to Cbus control ?

Ahh - I just followed your link and that's a powerline interface module
- basically you drive it with a raw on/off signal to place bursts of X10
data onto the mains.    What you need to do is leave the panel connected
via that XM10 but place a second CM12U / CM11 type interface onto your
mains - close to the place the XM10 attaches.   The CM12U is an X10
computer interface that has an RS232 port on it and will echo the X10
messages to the PAC for you to decode when the panel sends X10 commands.
You can also originate commands out onto X10 this way (from
the PAC).   You wont be using the stored macro capability of the CM12U -
just the RS232 interface.

http://www.laser.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=25&category_id=aeb02d0563
508713ebb6f1355e2dac46&