Re: X10 to Cbus control ?

Here's a few thoughts...  of varying complexity/cost - for an all
C-Bus
solution then option 1 or 2  might be tidiest...

1) If the security panel has a serial port that reports X10 activity
(including local control) then read that into a PAC controller and
resend as C-Bus signals...

2) Attach an ordinary X10 computer interface to the serial input on
a PAC and watch for control signals from the panel...resending as C-Bus

3) My C-Bus gateway along with a HomeVision unit will seamlessly mix
X10 and C-Bus loads, no PC required.  C-Bus switches controlling X10
loads and vv. You can also use all HomeVisions macros/actions scheduler
and  logic for C-Bus groups.

4) The OPNX10 embedded X10 controller and my C-Bus gateway - (and
maybe an embedded xAP controller like OPNMax)

5) Or you could use xAP and the free Windows X10 connector - along
with the C-Bus gateway...  and any xAP capable HA software application...

6) I imagine you might be able to do the whole lot with xPL and just
software too, as xPL has a software only  C-Bus connector.... via C-Gate.

7) An automation program like CQC (which I think you use ??) that
has a C-Bus plugin.