Please vote (again) for the SweetBox

  • Subject: Please vote (again) for the SweetBox
  • From: YAP <x112358@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 17:39:39 +0200

Hi again Guys,

it's me again with my hat in my hand humbly asking (or shamelessly, if
you like) for you to vote on my design the SweetBox.
http://www.mypic32.com/web/guest/contestantsprofiles?profileID=43308
in the PIC32 contest.  Just register on the site (can be hard enough,
it's not a very friendly site) and the click on "Cast My Vote" on
the
SweetBox page. If you voted before please do so again as this is a new
phase and a new vote.

The status for the thing is that I have done and tested most of the
hardware now. Ethernet/TCP/IP, CAN, RF is in place. Also IR receiver,
IR transmitter, barometer, humidity sensor, ambient light sensor, temp
sensor, proximity sensor, EEPROM and RGB Led array is in place and
tested. Next week I will do the sound part. That is, making the little
thing talk (and maybe sing) and also allow it to record through a
microphone.

After that everything is done hardware vice and I can just hope the
judges allow me to continue to the next phase so I can do the software
as well. Most interestingly for people on this list the MiWi based
home automation protocol.

Please vote! The only thing I can offer back is some good karma... ;)

Cheers
/Ake

--
---
Ake Hedman (YAP - Yet Another Programmer)