[Wanted] Visual Basic 6!

  • Subject: [Wanted] Visual Basic 6!
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:09:47 -0000

After building (I think) a pretty decent HA setup mainly from plugging
ready built components together with configuration (e.g. Comfort and
xLobby and xAP) plus a bit of scripting I think I need to do some real
coding again for bits around the xAP landscape.

To build on what's already available, I need a copy of Visual Basic 6
(rather than the .net environments).  Seems to be a bit like rocking
horse poo on ebay etc and I really can't justify spending a lot just
for occasional use!

So, does anyone have a (legitimate) no longer used copy of VB6
gathering dust anywhere that they would be willing to part with for
P&P plus a reasonable consideration?

Thanks in advance - suggest any replies off-list please.

Richard