RE: Homeseer developments

True, - not a massive graphics library built in right now, but the
beauty is because it's not closed, or based on flash or anything like
that, it's easy to use any graphics you care to find on the web...

P.

Of
> Dave McLaughlin
> Sent: 21 November 2008 12:15
> To: UKHA Group
> Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homeseer developments
>
> It's working now. Numpty forgot that I changed the server IP in the
past!

> Looks quite easy to create screens etc but very limited in graphics
right
> now.
>
> I am going to steal my Xlobby ones to get going and try it out.!!  :0)
>
> Dave.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109