[OT] xbox 360 video

Not really an HA question, but you guys seem to know everything :)

Just got an xbox 360 for the kids Christmas prezzie, the cable has
component
(3 coloured connectors R, G, B) and video (yellow), the switch is labelled
HDTV and TV. The TV has scart, video and another phono input comes up as
"YPbPr" on the setup menu. The TV is an older LCD and does not
support HDTV.

I've hooked it all up to test before wrapping but it doesn't seem right to
be connecting just a standard video cable these days. Can I get a better
picture out of the standard cable or do I need to be looking at another
cable?

I don't want to mess up anything as the TV is getting quite old and there's
no budget for replacement yet.

Thanks

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109