Re: Broadband

  • Subject: Re: Broadband
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 20:29:37 -0000

When you say unlimited downloads, 'when' do you need them? AAISP have
been EXCELLENT For them, they're essentially a true geeky isp!! static
ip's no probs the support is fantastic. my package is =A325 i think with
a 3gb limit between 8am and 6pm but unlimited with no traffic shaping
or port blocking all night long!

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <groups@...> wrote:

>=20=20
>=20
> Hi All
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> We're due to move house next week and I stupidly thought I would be
able to move my existing Eclipse service to my new house.
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Well of course I can do that.....BUT.....I can't retain my existing
"old Eclipse product" which  gives me up to 8mb and unlimited
downloads for =A314 a month.=20
>=20
> I have to chose one of their "new" products and the
comparable
product is now =A349.95, =A328.95 if I accept a 50gb cap (which in
fairness would be OK)!!
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> As I already own the property we're moving to and it has a phone
line connected I'm considering just setting up a new service with  a
new provider and I'll simply cancel the Eclipse service. Requirements are:
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Unlimited (or high) downloads.
>=20
> Fixed IP (Essential!!!).
>=20
> Bloody reliable.=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
> I know it's a bit of a regular topic but in the rapid moving market
I thought I'd just ask for recommendations..........