Re: [OT] What do you use yours for ?? (erm - your xbox!)

Hiya Rob,
I'm working with *http://tinyurl.com/57onog *at the mo
(look for
callerId1.3), Its a script that was originaly built to work with YAC,
which in turn, I believe, can use a local modem on your pc to get the
caller id off the line. I'm modifiying it at the mo to work with my own
packet format where I can specify remote hosted caller id pictures as
well as not having YAC. The calls will come direct from my Asterisk
server (at the min using a terminal window calling 'netcat' directly).

Creating window 'objects' or graphics on the xbox seems simple enough
and this script seems to have enough in there to get you walking with
the basics - nothing flash yet though.

http://www.xbmcscripts.com seems to
be a good source of things and a few
people make mention of a pc 'xbmc' emulator although I havnt really
looked for that yet.

Cheers
Wayne.