Re: [OT] What do you use yours for ?? (erm - your xbox!)

Playing with XBMC scripts has been on my todo list for ages......ever
since
a kind fellow list-member lent me the save game to convert my first
box.......haven't had time to do so yet - - so if you do find anything
interesting/useful - please share :) (off list if need be).

R.

--
Rob Iles

RMIDevelopment