Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

The EPGs are free now??? do you mean the TiVo EPGs or just EPGs in
general?

I have an old mk 1 that I retired last year and I would love to use it
again
but there is little point with Sky HD, Sky + and a MCE, but I do keep
looking over to it and thinking Ahhhhhhh the good old days :)

Sean

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 10:31 PM, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> That reminds me - I think I'm still paying for my TiVo EPG
subscription
> even
> though I stopped using it years ago (started using MCE for Freeview)
and
> gave it away to someone probably a couple of years ago!
>
> Must get round to cancelling it... :-D
>
> Phil

Very
> > envious Frank.

> > Mark McCall wrote:
> > >
> > > Remember this date all those TiVo lovers in the UK that shed
a tear
> > when
> > > they retired their Mk1 boxes. According to Engadget TiVo
boss Tom
> > Rogers
> > > said this afternoon that he was "hopeful" that
TiVo would be launched
> > in
> > > the UK "soon"...TiVo also revealed they are
working on a hub or
> > server box
> > > that would record for the entire family and serve to all the
TVs
> > round the
> > > house. ...
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/67puwx <http://tinyurl.com/67puwx>
> > >
> > > M.

> > signature database 3148 (20080530) __________

> > http://www.eset.com

signature
> database 3148 (20080530) __________

> http://www.eset.com

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...
one step at a time.
- Joe Girard