Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ? Nope! Still Business as Usual! Z-wave UCM coming

  • Subject: Comfort Distributor gone AWOL ? Nope! Still Business as Usual! Z-wave UCM coming
  • From: "Andrew" <TDV@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 11:45:01 -0000

Andy from Comfort Home Controls here:
www.home-control.co.uk

Following on from the comments I would like to answer some of them:

We're still trading as usual with Comfort and discounted Clipsal CBUS
products. We apologise for times when you have not been able to get
though. It is always best to email us if you have a question on
TDV@xxxxxxx.

We've moved to new office premises last month and had numerous BT
telephone/Internet difficulties and then some holidays, which has
meant we weren't as quick responding as we usually are. I apologise
for this downtime.  The Z-WAVE UCM's have been ordered, though we are
waiting for the photos and retail prices from Cytech.

Yes, we are for sale and are liasing with Nigel Harding (Comfort
Training Consultant) regarding it's sale, but that doesn't change
anything in terms of orders in the meantime. I have always believed
that Nigel is the right man to take Comfort onto the next level in
this country. He has the qualifications, experience of the product and
the HA industry and an integrity and determination to make it the
leading Security and HA controller in the UK and possibly Europe!

I need to point out that Cytech have been responsible for the Free
Technical Support number on our support page recently, it is their
number and is routed to Singapore. Any difficulties experienced there
is their responsibility. We have not promoted the old Comfort Tech
Support Yahoogroup for at least 6 months now and our support page now
points to www.comfortforums.com for such support.

As far as I understand, all of the UK stockists are actually 'Dealers'
and not 'Distributors' since Cytech closed the European Distributor
office last September (which Nigel Harding was running) after only a
few months of operation. So there is no Distributor in Europe as far
as I understand. Maybe Cytech can clarify that point?

I can assure you that any orders placed will be dealt with quickly.

Best regards

Andrew Roberts
Teatro di Vita Ltd
t/a Comfort Home Controls
www.home-control.co.uk
08707 605528 (Mon - Friday 10.00am - 5.00pm)