OT Embarrasing MS Outlook question

  • Subject: OT Embarrasing MS Outlook question
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:02:23 +0100

Guys,

Sorry for the OT post but I am going mad here...

I have been playing with my e-mail settings and my Preview Pane in MS
Outlook 2002 no longer resolves the HTML Links (Pictures). I know there
are security issues associated with Preview Panes and HTML but it's just
not the same with plain text....

Can someone point me to the setting in my client (MS Outlook 2002) where
I can change this. Simple question that I cannot find the answer to in
the HELP file or through Google....

As I say most embarrassing, especially as I have just managed to migrate
from SBS 2K to a new server with SBS 2K3 with less problems....

TIA

Nigel