Re: Re: Wii HA

makes me wonder if the iPhone could do the same, or better ... ie: the
iPhone has accelerometers, and the SDK ... hmmm, using an iPod Touch
might be good, too, if it has the accelerometers ... ?

Not sure I fully understand (despite having visted the web-sites) what
the Squeezebox does, though the new remote with video screen looks
like it should be good !

'not too keen on MP3s, though ... via our iPod Touch, anyway ... maybe
we need to investigate other formats ?

Chris