Re: Advert: Wanted, (cheeky request) amplifier/receiver, old cheap etc

Noel,

Try your local Freecycle group
(http://www.freecycle.org/group/UK/?noautodetect=3D1),
this sort of
stuff comes up quite regularly on the ones I belong to.

If you get no luck there you could try your local tip. I needed a
record turntable for a one-off project and picked up a complete midi
system for =A33. It was old, but it did the job :-)

HTH,

Tim.