Re: Advert: Wanted, (cheeky request) amplifier/receiver, old cheap etc

  • Subject: Re: Advert: Wanted, (cheeky request) amplifier/receiver, old cheap etc
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:45:08 -0000

Thanks Tim, had tried freecycle but wasn't having much luck, with some
clever (obscure) searching on ebay i've found something quite good
just a few miles away for a fiver so think im sorted

.....does anyone want a technics twin tape stereo separate?! its part
of this auction i've bought and i have no use for it lol

good call on the tip tip!
Thanks
Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim Hawes" <timsyahoo@...> wrote:

> Noel,
>=20
> Try your local Freecycle group
> (http://www.freecycle.org/group/UK/?noautodetect=3D1),
this sort of
> stuff comes up quite regularly on the ones I belong to.
>=20
> If you get no luck there you could try your local tip. I needed a
> record turntable for a one-off project and picked up a complete midi
> system for =A33. It was old, but it did the job :-)
>=20
> HTH,
>=20
> Tim.
>=20
>=20
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:14 PM, noel_pilot <HA@...> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > After the recent topic regarding music in the bathroom I'm after
an
> > amplifier or receiver or even a mini hifi type system to go in a
> > cupboard and power a stereo ceiling speaker.
> > Adtrader is failing me a little at the moment as is ebay so
before
I go