Re: 'Good looking' rack recommendations (2U)

You could try ICP
(http://www.icp-epia.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=91)
although
they're more geared towards the mini-ITX platform. They do have 1U &
2U cases though.

Also worth checking whether they sell retail, there was rumour (IIRC)
that they might be trade-only. Not sure though.

HTH,

Tim.

On 5/21/08, noughtomate <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intitally heard about the Alienware HD Media Server in this forum,
> but I've been reading detailed review about it here
> http://tinyurl.com/6ppxjd... and guess
what... I want one!