RE: [OT] Online document management

Take a look at alfresco community edition...

www.alfresco.com

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ho
Yin Ng
Sent: 21 May 2008 15:45
To: ukha_d
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Online document management

Expanding business and all that I need an online document management
system that I can install remotely on a server and host documents for
file access.

I know an FTP server would be the easiest, but I wanted something with
more of a friendly interface for clients who were less IT savvy. Or
are all of them too complicated and over blown?

FTP sever still the easiest to maintain and manage?

Thanks

Ho Yin