RE: Curtain automation

The Powercord motor units have two connection sockets on them for
external controls, which are part of the product range. One of these
external controls is a connection block that provides access to the OPEN
/ CLOSE / STOP / SEQ control lines of the motor to facilitate easy
connection to A.N. Other control system (volt-free contact closures). -
that is what I was referring to.

Paul G.