RE: Re: Bathroom Speakers Installation...any tips please?!

I'm also using the 8-in-1 remote. I have simply learnt the scene
commands,
dim up, dim down & off to the "TV" source. I only use the
remote for my
temporary mutiroom hifi control including the lights so I have mapped the
commands to unused sources on the remote. I have a Helvar Digidim lighting
control system and each keypad includes an IR receiver so I simply point
the
remote at the keypad in the bathroom to control the lights using local IR.
don't control my laptop from the remote, if I want to listen to my ripped
CDs then I simply create/pick a playlist and start it playing on my laptop
which is linked to my hifi via an Airport Express before heading into the
bathroom. I don't mind the lack of stored media control or bothered to look
for additional solutions at this point because I will eventually be
upgrading to a "proper" mutiroom system which will have full
control.

Neil B.

_____