RE: Re: Bathroom Speakers Installation...any tips please?!

TBH, I wouldn't bother with an adjustable hole saw - a plasterboard
hand sa=
w is very quick and easy to use and a LOT cheaper :) Can be a bit messy
tho=
ugh, so a sheet and/or plastic bags rigged up as temporary protection is a
=
good idea.

Paul.

the hole.

wrote:

> > > Re the lovely artex! You may have problems as you'll
probably need
> > to cut a smooth area of artex up to the ceiling fabric
> (plasterboard?)
> > for the flange of the speaker to sit flat on. Otherwise, the
speaker
> > installation is really easy and normally (depending on make),
several
> > screws are tightened which pulls some rear fixings into place. I
> think
> > you may need to re-artex a round flat area around each speaker?
> > >
> > > Paul.

I'm
> thinking of
> landing