Re: [Ad?] A couple of apps you might find usefull.

Neat  :-)   The first time my postcode was a way out (30 miles) but
seems OK now I don't know what happened  :-(    . BTW postcodes need the
space including.   I read the thing about the postcode DB Stuart - isn't
it possible to use Google maps feature of just searching for the
postcode ( via the API) and hence not use a postcode DB at all ?

Kevin

Stuart Grimshaw wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A few of you will already have seen these, but I thought I'd pimp a
> couple of my non-ha related non-profit web apps, you never know, you
> might find them usefull.
>
> First of all is TrafficJammr, a website for viewing near realtime
> travel information for your local area. http://www.trafficjammr.co.uk
> <http://www.trafficjammr.co.uk>
> lets you enter your postcode and the map will recenter and show you
> all incidents in the area. Click on a flag to get more information on
> the problem, if appropriate it will try and show you the whole length
> of road affected. Have a look at http://blog.trafficjammr.co.uk
> <http://blog.trafficjammr.co.uk>
for
> more info on how it all works, and I hope you find it usefull.
>
> My second web app is a community site for Geeks, interested in
> football, the site is strictly invite only, to try and self moderate
> membership. "A football community discussion forum with
conversations