[OT] (WAAAAAY OT actually!) - Groupwise license

  • Subject: [OT] (WAAAAAY OT actually!) - Groupwise license
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:20:23 -0000

Peeps,

I have an urgent need to run up a copy of Novell Groupwise 7.x to
capture some screenshots for training materials & documentation... I
tried to use an eval copy of GroupWise 7 that I DL'd from Novell, but
instead of making the eval time-limited, they've made it feature
limited, and some of the disabled features are *exactly* what I need to
document. (like being able to configure an external foreign domain for
example) :-(

Does anyone know a way out of this quandary? - are there for instance
any pre-built virtual machine appliances available from
Novell/VMWare/A.N.Other with a fully functional version available? - are
there any online virtual labs available to test with? Does anyone *have*
a fully-functioning Groupwise VM that I could "borrow" for a week
or
two?....

Failing that, am I *forced* by Novell's petty, and stupid
short-sightedness to go hunting for, shall we call them, "less than
100%
pukka" copies of the software? (and if so, anyone know where I should
start looking?)

Replies ******* OFFLIST ******** please!

TIA

Paul G.