RE: CBus and electric towel rails

  • Subject: RE: CBus and electric towel rails
  • From: "ben addison" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:48:16 -0000

Hi Paul,

I thought you meant the whole house, you can get them for single circuits
o=
you can fit filter sockets to the item you need protecting.

Most wholesalers have filter sockets and can get them.

I am going to edmumdsons at some point 2moz so will ask them for some
prices.

thanks

Ben Addison
Ben Addison Ltd (electrical Contractors)
07889845712
www.benaddison.com