RE: Interesting data/power sockets

Okay I will not mention any names at this point.

I have recently joined an up-and-coming lighting company. We have numerous
websites selling either 1 item or multiple items. I was taken on board due
to my background and my interest in automation, oh and they were desperate!

We sell anything to do with cables, sockets, lamps, fittings and anything
else that we think will sell.

We are the sole importers of some of the items we sell.

I have already been in talks with the company directors regarding a
discount
for UKHA members for CAT5e, network equipment and will look into any
requests. Only yesterday we took possession of one of those pop-up power
supplies, I quite liked it but would like to see it installed first. They
have a mains plug attached so no need for part P installers.

At the moment I am connection all sorts of lamps, CFL's, coloured LED's,
white LED's, colour changing LED's, 1/3/11/13  watt LED's,  decking lights,
tungsten, halogen and capsule lamps up to big industrial flood lights with
sodium or Metal Halide lamps... loads of stuff...

One item which I have not seen yet is a form of energy saving extension
lead
as advertised on "The Dragons Den" (I think) I am sure these have
been
mentioned here before..

Any way the point is we wish to sell to members as much as we can as
cheaply
as we can, I must stress I am by no means an expert in this field but we do
have some very well informed staff members which I can pass you over to.

I am concerned about stepping on anyone's feet in this group, so not sure
how to start this going. You could contact me off-list and I could point
you
to our various websites or I can go away and apologise for miss-using this
on this group.

Hope all is okay,

B.

_____