Re: [OT] : Free to air satellite on PCs...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=757950

General view of all the "enthusiastic people" there seems to
point to
somewhere between now and October 2008.

HTH

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Jon Wilkins <jonpdwilkins@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I seem to remember there being a (then) new-ish 5 year contract
between C4
> & Sky for the encryption and that C4 (E4/More4 etc) were going to
let that
> run to conclusion before any changes.  This was around when BBC when
FTA

<phil@xxxxxxx<phil%40avaddict.tv>>

--
www.jpdw.org / Information : The currency of the Future