Re: [OT] : Free to air satellite on PCs...

  • Subject: Re: [OT] : Free to air satellite on PCs...
  • From: "c8les" <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 09:51:43 -0000

Hi all,

As a matter of intrest, some time ago I was in Thailand (nothing dodgy,
a family holiday!!)
While there, we saw some TV, and they were showing 'Star Sports'
and 'Star Movies' both seemed to have some good quality programs
(ie 'different' sports, not wall to wall football)
The movies were fairly good too and not on continuous repeat.

I was wondering if there is a way to get these in the uk?
Perhaps after continuos viewing they wont seem so good though - any
experiance anyone?

kind regards, Aaron

-- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Kenneth Watt <kwatt@...> wrote:

> > But gain a huge raft of poo along with some dodgy sounding movie
> > channels.
> >
> Subscribe to Sky, you get an even wider range of poo! :P
>
> It amazes me that here in the UK, like the old anecdote from New
York,