Re: Re: Draytek 2820 Dual WAN ADSL Router

  • Subject: Re: Re: Draytek 2820 Dual WAN ADSL Router
  • From: Jamie Whitehorn <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:48:12 GMT

Adam & Ben,

Thank you both for replying! I've order one from BBB which will hopefully
t=
urn up tomorrow. Haven't decided which network to use for the 3G side of
th=
ings yet, though the T-Mobile PAYG modem looks good assuming I can get
cove=
rage. The maps on their website puts me right on the edge of the coverage
z=
one. I thought I'd pop into the local T-Mobile shop here and see what they
=
say. If that's doesn't work Vodafone definitely will, though the pricing
is=
not quite as good.

Thanks again, Jamie=20
=93I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me
dream=
=94 =96 Vincent Van Gogh
=20
=20