Re: Support for vertical Cat5 Cable runs

> > spiral cable wrapping ...

Tim's idea strikes me as a stroke of genius ... spiral wrap a good
bundle of cables, making it fairly tight, but not too tight, and pin
the wrap to a beam at the top ... gentle on the cables, and no
worries about radii on the turns to the horizontal at the ends of the
drop ... those radii being the big concern in a situation like this,
I imagine ... another idea might be to wrap the cables around a
pulley at each end of the drop, as a way of controlling the radii,
with the top pulley pinned to a beam, to carry the weight ...

Chris