Re: Support for vertical Cat5 Cable runs

The BBC's "Dream House"had a similar thing (a full-height
service
void) and they used cable basket, i.e. liek the first 3 items on this
page: http://www.wtlynn.co.uk/cat_gen/catgen4_06.htm

I'm not sure what they used to secure the cables to the basket itself
though. I have a photo somewhere, I'll dig that out & put a compy in
the photos area for the group.

HTH,

Tim.