C-Bus Dimmer Loading ???

My journey into C-Bus continues...

I am just starting to look at the 8 Channel Dimmers and I understand each
channel is rated
for 1 Amp (230 Watt).

Does this mean each Channel cannot even support 3 100 Watt bulbs? Even
going to 50 Watt
GU10s, that is still only 5 Bulbs. If true I cannot see how people use the
system

Or am I missing something?

regards
Ben