Fw: 3 core Mains flex cable in clear finsh ?

  • Subject: Fw: 3 core Mains flex cable in clear finsh ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:51:12 +0000

Normal 3-core, strip the outer sheath and wrap in sellotape ? :-)

Discussion
Main Topic

ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Today 11:31

.
Subject:
.
[ukha_d] 3 core Mains flex cable in clear finsh ?
.
Category:

Hi,

I wanted to change the cable for a few multi plugs I have to blend
in with a wall.

I plan to tack them to the corner of the room and run them up to
some shelves, so I want to make it look as transparent as possible.
(Conduit would look ugly!)

Could anyone recommend a supplier of 3 core transparent flex cable ?
The thinner the better - I don't plan to power anything more than an
Ipod speaker and maybe a lamp.

I'm consious the transparent flex would still show off the internal
Green, Blue, Brown wires, but I think it would look better than a
white sheath.

I've looked through TLC and CPC, but didn't find exactly what I
wanted. (All I could find in a clear finish was :
http://tinyurl.com/2a89uk
but I need a longer cable and preferrably unterminated)

Any recommendations out there ?

Thanks