Re: 32" with built in Card Reader/USB

Would I be better off getting a cheap =A3300 32" LCD and then
building a mi=
ni
ITX system to run the slideshow? This TV is only going to be used for this,
so the quality is not that important, it will also be viewed from a fair
distance away.

James

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Sam Partington
<sam.partington@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>   My dad has a Panasonic 32 with an SD slot, he's very pleased with
it.
> I wasn't so keen on the slideshow interface to be honest, but it's ok.
>
> The picture quality and sound is very very good.
>
> I think it's this one :
>
> http://www.panasonic.co.uk/lcd-tv/tx-32lxd700/index.htm
>

> On 06/03/2008, Tim Hawes
<timsyahoo@xxxxxxx<timsyahoo%40googlemail=
.com>>
> wrote:
> >

> > I thought Dell did some like this, but after a quick browse on
their
> > site I couldn't seem to see any :-(
> > I couldn't even see the Dell-branded TVs, so maybe they've
stopped doin=
> them.
> >
> > I guess you could still get the same result by using a monitor
with
> > card reader slot and a Freeview box with HDMI out (plus an HDMI
-> DVI
> > converter).
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Tim.
> >
> > On 3/5/08, James Crossley <jimmyc1163@xxxxxxx
<jimmyc1163%40gmail.com=

> wrote:
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > Does anyone know of a 32" TV with a built in Card
Reader or USB slot?