SliMP3 displays...

  • Subject: SliMP3 displays...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:26:25 -0000

I still have half a dozen or so SliMP3's that I use but as they get
older
I'm finding that the displays are getting uneven in their illumination
(I've
seen it happen on microwave displays too) so I was just thinking of perhaps
getting a handful of displays if possible and replacing them which would
give me another few years of service from them before they get retired for
something else.

Anyone know if the original SliMP3 displays are still available to buy and
what they are?

Phil