Re: Appliance module and add-a-motor - HELP no go

David,

Is it a plug-in or DIN rail X10 module?
If plug-in, I think these have the "local control" option which
senses
you turning on the device with its normal switch, and then switches on
the module for full power. The result is when its "off" there's
still
a small current passing through the appliance.

Can you try with a DIN-rail module? If it works ok with that, I think
ther are instructions somewhere (maybe the archives?) on how to
disable the "local control" feature of the plug-in appliance
modules.

HTH,

Tim.