Re: Re: x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!

Thanks but I've removed the wireless receiver so that can't be the
problem.

I can't think of anything new that has been plugged in that could be
causing it.

I've just had a thought though, I do have a CM12 plugged in. I'd
forgotten about that. I'll remove that too and see if that stops it.

Thanks
John