[OT] warning www.rapid-data.net

  • Subject: [OT] warning www.rapid-data.net
  • From: "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:38:17 +0100

Don't touch them with a barge pole the length of the universe!

I took my HD over for them to have a look at, their quote was too
expensive so I asked for the hard disk back.

I have been waiting for 3 months now, I ring them and all I get is
voicemail and I have left a lot of messages and I email them but I
still get no reply.

I got through to them once and their excuse was we have a backlog of
sending HDs back out, but rest assured it will be sent to you. I told
them I would come round and pick it up, but they gave some excuse that
it was in their Birmingham office and not in London!

I don't think I will ever get the disk back, but what can I do???