Re: Re: x10 lights turning themselves on - help please!

In the past I have had 3 CM12 units. The purchase of a new unit was
normally
based on trying to resolve the symptoms you have reported.

When left out of service for a while the offending unit would seem to
become
stable again once re-connected.

One experience I had was to have a suspect CM12 and a good one operating at
the same time. With both connected to a PC with some X10 logging software
looking at the received messages from the known good unit (can't remember
which) and the offending unit being driven by Homeseer I was able to see
the
offending unit generating X10 messages that it should not have been
generating. Strangely it seemed to be receiving its own messages and
passing
them up to HomeSeer. The volume of message was so great that it slowed the
HomeSeer machine to a crawl.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David