Re: Rack suppliers

  • Subject: Re: Rack suppliers
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:22:55 -0000

Ben,

Well just looked back at the price lists and hope this maybe of some=20
use:

AXS Range
20" Depth & 15U starts at =A3411 exc. VAT

AX-SXR Range
20" Depth & 15U starts at =A3597 exc. VAT

WR Range
27" Depth & 24U starts at =A3508 exc. VAT

If you want me to forward the email I got listing all prices then IM=20
me or contact sales@xxxxxxx

Paul