Top 10 Tech Podcasts

Podcasts, netcasts, time shifted radio and IPTV.  Whatever they are,
they've
come of age.  Less and less of my time is spent consuming regular TV and
Radio these days as my hunger for tech-tainment grows.  I listen to
podcasts
on the way to and from work in the car.  I watch video podcasts on my PC in
my lunch break.  I listen to tech shows on the lawnmower and I even fall
asleep listening to them at night.

Never before has there been such a variety of shows, or quality of
production. If you aren't subscribed to some tech shows you are certainly
missing out.  So after years of listening and much deliberating here's our
top 10 technology podcasts recommendations...

http://tinyurl.com/6adhyt

M.