RE: [ADVERT] - more bits for sale.../Update

Update on what's for sale/sold...:

1. Yamaha 7.1 DSP-AX757SE amp (boxed, with all accessories, manuals etc,
as=
new) - =A3150 ono
2. Slingbox SB150-110 (not sure I have the box, but it's only 6months old)
=
- =A350

3. X-10 stuff:

i. PAT01 (http://www.x10.com/pro/automation/pat01.htm)
(for controlling US =
RF kit - 240v version) - =A310
ii. CM12U - =A317.50
iii. 13 x LM12U Lamp modules - =A325 the lot
iv. 6 x AM12U appliance modules - **SOLD**
v. TM12U - **SOLD**

4. Sony Sky box (VTX-S750U) - =A320
5. Acoustic Solutions SP111 DAB/FM tuner - =A325
6. Dell 3000cn Colour laser, plus full set of new toner kits & extra
paper =
tray - =A3100
7. Dell 1503FP LCD screen (I need to find the power supply for it) - =A320
=
(assuming I can find the PSU)
8. Philips (Model 7FF1) LCD photo frame (boxed, as new, but with a sticky
d=
isc plate hanger attached to it, for wall mounting) - =A340

The printer is very heavy, so only suitable for collection from either
Colc=
hester or my office near Heathrow.

Regards

Pete