From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mark McCall
Sent: 10 June 2008 01:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Apple Announce New 3G iPhone - All the Details

The wait is over, some rumours smashed, others proven true. The next
generation iPhone was announced a few minutes ago by Steve Jobs in his
keynote at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. Of
course the iPhone is now a 3G device as expected and it now features a
built
in GPS. Read on for all the other juicy details...

http://tinyurl.com/5a6vt3

M.