[ADVERT] - more bits for sale...

  • Subject: [ADVERT] - more bits for sale...
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:56:21 -0500

More stuff for sale....

1. Yamaha 7.1 DSP-AX757SE amp (boxed, with all accessories, manuals etc,
as=
new) - =A3150 ono
2. Slingbox SB150-110 (not sure I have the box, but it's only 6months old)
=
- =A350

3. X-10 stuff:

i. PAT01 (http://www.x10.com/pro/automation/pat01.htm)
(for controlling US=
RF  kit - 240v version) - =A310
ii. CM12U - =A317.50
iii. 13 x LM12U Lamp modules - =A325 the lot
iv. 6 x AM12U appliance modules - =A340 the lot
v. TM12U - =A320

All to be paid for via PayPal, and are plus shipping (at cost), which I'll
=
keep to the absolute minimum, unless you want the item(s) faster. The amp
i=
s heavy, so can be collected from Colchester or my office nr. J14 of the
M2=
5 if you prefer.

Other stuff that might be for sale, pending discussions here at home (so
pl=
ease make an offer if you wish):

a. Sony Sky box (VTX-S750U)
b. Acoustic Solutions SP111 DAB/FM tuner
c. Dell 3000cn Colour laser, plus full set of new toner kits
d. Dell 1503FP LCD screen (I need to find the power supply for it)
e. Philips (Model 7FF1) LCD photo frame (boxed, as new, but with a sticky
d=
isc plate hanger attached to it, for wall mounting)

Thanks all

Pete