Latest message you have seen: RE: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

RE: Software for room drawings

I really don't think it is - give the free version a quick go - I've
not seen anything that's as easy - honest! :) Once you've invested the
small amount of time it takes to get to grips with it, you'll find a load
of other uses.

It really is as simple as drawing a box (click - click) and then dragging
that box up to make a cube etc. All of this you can control to exact
dimensions.

Honest!  :)

Paul.