RE: Photos of Home Automation

> I wanted an easy way to gain Ethernet  control and so I designed
> gateway that uses the full protocol and converts it to xAP which
allows
> any xAP capable application to fully integrate with the C-Bus system.
> Many leading software automation applications now support xAP,  or,
> should you wish to author your own application xAP is a very easy
> protocol to implement.  The gateway also supports direct control using
> HomeVision.

I will also wholeheartedly recommend Kevin's gateway - I have one and it's
an excellent bit of kit, really allowing me to control CBus (and CBus
switches control other devices) in a very flexible way. To me, a CBus
network just isn't complete without one, it's that good!

(BTW - no affiliation, just a delighted owner!)

signature database 3281 (20080718) __________

http://www.eset.com