Photos of Home Automation

All

As promised here are the photos from of the building of my node zero

Luckily I have a large wall in a large loft that is perfect for node
zero. So I was able to spread things out and try and lay them out
neatly.

Sorry the photos are not tagged but I am sure most of you will
recognise most items

So far we have

Zone Zero Consumer Unit
Some cbus Modules (Loads of expansion for later)
2 Comfort Panels

Now comes the best bit - All of this technology and I am now able 2
switch the lights in 2 rooms on and off via cbus!!!

http://flickr.com/photos/thinkinghouse/

Enjoy

Ben