Re: Plug&Play GSM Access Control

Ouch, that could turn around and bite you! good - spot!!

Again, I don't know specifics of the implementation, but if they *are*
relying on caller ID as the "keys to the kingdom" - it doesn't
sound too
good to me :( ....shame really - I quite fancied some FOC GSM input devices
:(

BTW - if I / we have got this wrong - - would love to hear from the
manufacturer!

R.

2008/7/2 Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx>:

>   Caller ID is EXACTLY how it works according to the website.
>
> Keith

ID

--

Rob Iles