Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Grand Designs

[OT] Sponsorship - British Red Cross

  • Subject: [OT] Sponsorship - British Red Cross
  • From: "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:38:00 +0000

I hope you can spare 1 minute of your time to sponsor me to aid the
British Red Cross who help people in crisis, whoever and wherever they
are.

I am currently training to complete some triathlons. Yes you read that
right some. You are not sponsoring me to complete 1 triathlon, but 4.

I am taking part in 4 events this year, starting with a warm up
shorter sprint triathlon! If you want to turn up and support me in
person let me know! Any support welcome!

1. 5th May 2008 - Thames Turbo Triathlon Sprint  (Hampton) -
426m swim, 21k ride, 5k run (this is my warm up for the year!)
<http://www.thamesturbo.co.uk/club/?page_id=2>

2. 15th June 2008 - Nokia Windsor Olympic -
1.5k swim, 42k ride, 10k run
<http://www.humanrace.co.uk>

3. 10th August 2008 - Mazda London Triathlon -
1.5k swim, 40k ride, 10k run
<http://www.thelondontriathlon.com/>

4. 14th September 2008 - Orca Classic Triathlon - Dorney Lake, Windsor -
1.5k swim, 40k ride, 10k run
<http://www.f3events.co.uk>

So in total I will be swimming 4926m, riding 143k and running 35k.

I hope that you will give generously! If you know anyone who would be
interested in donating, or someone who I haven't forwarded this email
to, please pass on my details.

Click on the link below to donate securely online:

http://www.justgiving.com/hoyin

Thanks

Ho Yin